Explore with us
Walberswick is a very special place, steeped in history with ghostly tales. It sits in an area of outstanding natural beauty with many stunning walks. We hope you enjoy our village as much as we do. Please ask a member of the team if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, or if you require any further information on our local area.
Our top 5 things to do in our area are…
- Sea swim for breakfast – Do what the locals do, take an early morning dip (Walberswick Beach | Suffolk | UK Beach Guide (thebeachguide.co.uk)
- Walk to The Bailey Bridge and over to The Harbour Inn for fish and chips and the best sunset in Southwold.
- Crabbing – Arm yourself with crabbing nets, buckets and bait, and give it a go, it’s lot of fun! Walberswick is the unofficial home of crabbing.
- Explore the area on bike – if you haven’t brought your own, Southwold Cycle Hire can provide one! Explore Lodge Road and the lost city of Dunwich.
- Walberswick Common – Walk, run or cycle around this naturally beautiful stretch of Suffolk countryside and get a feel for it’s unique flora and fauna.